HomeGeneral

General chat and topics

we found a way Messages in this topic - RSS

wh3171
wh3171

29 days ago
wh3171
wh3171
MEMPHIS, Tenn. Cheap Yeezy Shoes 2020 . - The Memphis Grizzlies know how to grind out a win, even on a rare night when they struggle on the glass.Marc Gasol scored 26 points, Zach Randolph had 19 points and 13 rebounds, and the Grizzlies beat the Toronto Raptors 92-86 on Wednesday.It wasnt the prettiest game, said Memphis guard Mike Conley, who finished with 12 points.It was a tough game for us. Nothing came easy. The ball didnt bounce our way very often, but we found a way.The Grizzlies broke open a close game with a 13-3 run midway through the fourth quarter. There were 14 ties and six lead changes for the night.Gasol was 9 for 16 from the field, and also had seven rebounds and five assists. Randolph was 8 of 14.Jeff Green made his first start for Memphis since he was acquired from Boston in a three-team trade on Jan. 12. He had six points on 2-of-6 shooting in 26 minutes.Green and the Grizzlies are still getting used to each other.Were going to get it right, Randolph said. Its a good thing. Trying to figure out the chemistry with Jeff and put him in the lineup.Toronto had five players score in double figures, but dropped to 3-8 in its last 11 games. Lou Williams scored 21 points, Kyle Lowry had 20 points on 7-for-23 shooting and Jonas Valanciunas added 12 points and 10 rebounds.The Raptors shot 32 per cent (27 for 85) from the field. It was the lowest percentage for a Memphis opponent this season.We cant hesitate, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. We have to walk into our shots — shots we normally make — and knock them down. The shots will fall.Memphis scored the first eight points of the fourth quarter for a 68-61 lead with 10 minutes left. But Lowrys six straight points near the midway point of the period got Toronto within one.The Grizzlies then scored 13 of the next 16 points to put it away. Randolphs layup made it 84-73 with 1:47 left.Lowry made a 3-pointer for Torontos only points during the Memphis surge.The Raptors rebounding ability kept them in the game for much of the night despite their poor shooting performance. Toronto finished with a 50-45 edge on the glass, including 21 on the offensive side, leading to 20 second-chance points.But Memphis outscored Toronto 46-38 in the paint.You wont see that happen a lot against us, 21 offensive rebounds, Randolph said. It was just one of those nights. A lot of long shots and the ball just fell in their hands.Neither team led by more than six points in the first half, with Memphis carrying a 41-38 advantage into the locker room. Gasol had 15 points at intermission.___TIP-INSRaptors: DeMar DeRozan, who was held scoreless in Torontos win Monday over Milwaukee, had six points on 2-of-11 shooting. I think he just missed some good looks, Casey said.Grizzlies: Randolphs double-double was his seventh straight after missing nine games with a sore knee.RANDOLPH CRUISINGWith Memphis up by 11 in the final 2 minutes, Randolph grabbed a rebound and headed up the left side of the court, beating the Raptors down the floor for a layup.Ive been doing it a long time, going coast to coast, he said. It was just one of those plays.UP NEXTRaptors: At Philadelphia on Friday.Grizzlies: Host Philadelphia on Saturday. Yeezy Boost 700 Analog For Sale .com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Peanut Butter .The other side of the Bruins special teams unit delivered in the end.Gregory Campbell netted the game-winner with less than 10 minutes remaining and the Bruins fended off a late four-minute San Jose power play to earn a wild 5-3 win over the Sharks. http://www.cheapyeezyswholesale.com/yeezy-boost-350-v2-for-sale/discount-yeezy-350-v2-yeezreel.html . The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said.CARSON, Calif. -- Landon Donovan thought he had earned a prominent role on the U.S. World Cup team right up until the moment he was cut from the roster by coach Jurgen Klinsmann. Donovan was still stunned and confused by Klinsmanns decision when he went back to work with the LA Galaxy on Saturday. "Im disappointed. Im sad," Donovan said Saturday after the Galaxys practice. "Im human, and I wanted to go. I really wanted to go. Im at peace with it. I respect the decision. I just feel in my heart that I deserve to be there, and thats the pill thats hardest to swallow." The 32-year-old attacker was denied the chance to play in his fourth World Cup after Klinsmann chose U.S. team newcomer Aron Johannsson and 31-year-old Chris Wondolowski over the most accomplished international player in American history. The decision surprised Donovan, who believed a strong performance in training camp had secured his spot on the 23-man roster. But Donovan declined to speculate on additional possible factors in the decision: his recent soccer sabbatical, the coachs decision to evaluate a versatile player solely as a forward, or the impact of the Americans difficult group draw on their long-term planning. "I think if Im being judged solely on what happens in camp, then I absolutely deserved to be going to Brazil," Donovan said. "I firmly believe that not only should I be going, but I feel like I really deserved it, and not from anything that I did in the past, but from what Ive done in the last week and a half." Donovan gave little insight into whatever reasons Klinsmann shared with him at the Bay Area training camp. Klinsmann provided only murky details about his decision Friday, saying other players were "a little step ahead of Landon in certain areas." "I dont agree with that assessment," Donovan said. "I think I was at least as good as everybody else in camp. ... I think I was one of the better players, so thats why it stingss a little. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Cloud White Cheap. . If I had gone in and didnt feel like I deserved it, I could live with that. But thats not the case here." Donovan had nothing to say about any underlying implications of the mocking tweet by Jonathan Klinsmann, the coachs teenage son, moments after the announcement. "I dont really know his son well, so Im not really sure where that came from," Donovan said. Donovan also doesnt think his four-month sabbatical from soccer in 2013 after the Galaxys second straight MLS Cup title should have worked against him. "I actually think Ive been a much better player since I came back," he said. Donovan is the career U.S. leader with 57 international goals, and is second with 156 appearances. He has scored five World Cup goals, including a stoppage-time goal against Algeria to send the Americans to the second round four years ago. Instead of jetting off to Brazil, the five-time MLS Cup champion will resume his pursuit of the top U.S. leagues career goal-scoring record in Sundays home game against Philadelphia. Donovan tied Jeff Cunninghams mark with his 134th goal late last season, but hasnt scored in seven matches with the Galaxy this year. "Im excited to be back here," Donovan said. "I certainly didnt want to be back here under these circumstances or this soon, but I love these guys. These are my teammates, and this is my home. I will not let this affect me going forward." Donovan said he would gladly return to the U.S. team from the standby list if an injury created a spot on the roster, and he wouldnt rule out playing for the U.S. team in the future. He urged fans to support Klinsmanns current squad because "I dont want there to be a negative tint to any of this." "Ive always loved representing this country, so I cant imagine that if Im given another opportunity that I would say no," Donovan added. "But at this point, Im just trying to deal with the disappointment." ' ' '
0 link